Included in your stay
Included in your Catered Chalet Holiday
We know that as soon as our guests arrive in the resort, holiday mode is in full swing and we want to ensure that everyone has exactly what they require for their perfect catered chalet holiday!
Included in your catered chalet holiday are:
- En suite rooms with Egyptian cotton linen & towels
- Luxury toiletries
- Mid week towel replacement
- Bottled water in rooms replaced each day as needed
- Daily clean of rooms
- A welcome cake, cheese board, tea & coffee or refreshment on arrival
- Tea or coffee brought to your room each morning as a wake up call
- Breakfast includes a daily cooked option, home baked croissants, cereals, fresh fruits, yoghurts, smoothies, fresh bread and more!
- Organised lifts to and from the slopes on mornings and afternoons
- Daily baked afternoon tea served with hot drinks including mulled wine!
- Kir Royale cocktails and canapés served in the lounge before dinner
- Four course dinners served with unlimited, hand selected wines
- Use of chalet facilities including outdoor hot tub
- Children’s tea served earlier at 6-6:30pm
- Local knowledge and help planning your daily events & activities
- Advice for booking ski lessons
- We arrange and book summer & winter activities
- We arrange and pre book your transfers from the airport as well as your lift passes for your stay
- We offer in house childcare and massage treatments at an extra cost