Other Winter Activities
Skiing & Snowboarding holidays aren’t for everyone – but it doesn’t mean that you have to miss out on some fun in the snow!
- Snowshoeing holidays – A great way to enjoy the fresh air and scenery, we use local mountain guide Caroline who takes groups to fab places off the ski grid and even supplies mulled wine! See her website
- Husky Sledging – A thrilling ride through the woods, for those who are brave and love furry friends! See their website
- Skimobiling – For those with a need for speed – this can be booked in Avoriaz or Praz de Lys See their website
- Skijoring – A horse ride with a difference! See their website
- Spa & Massage Treatment – Indulge in a relaxing treatment – we highly recommend our in house Swedish Masseuse Mandy or Little Mountain Spa for a treat. See their website and Facebook
- Tandem Parapenting – Fancy a flight with panoramic views across the Mont Blanc Massif? We can pre book your flight off Mont Chery in Les Gets.
- Day trip to Chamonix – Visit the ice caves of Montenvers and catch the cable car to the Aguille du Midi for amazing views of Mont Blanc. We can arrange return day transfers for you. See their website
- Ice Skating – Enjoy the outdoor ice rink in Les Gets or visit the large indoor one in Morzine See their website
- Ice Hockey – Watch our local Morzine team in battle! Great atmosphere for those who enjoy a match See their website
- Swimming – Visit the indoor swimming pool in Morzine, complete with saunas & hammams, or enjoy swimming at altitude surrounded by skiers at Aquariaz See their website
Throughout the seasons Les Gets has many organized events for holidaymakers to enjoy. Winter events include:
Rock the Pistes
Le Grande Odyssee
Take a look for more info