Winter Prices & Availability
Winter Prices 2023/24
- These prices are based on a Sunday to Sunday (except Christmas/new year), one-week half board stay with 5 nights catered (click here for what’s included)
- Prices are in EUROS and children’s prices are 20% off normal adult price (10% in peak weeks)
- Short breaks are also available from 750€
|Week||EURO per Adult||EURO per Child|
|16th Dec 2023||900€||720€|
|23rd Dec 2023||1295€||1040€|
|30th Dec 2023||1500€||1200€|
|7th Jan 2024||1150€ 975€||920€ 782€|
|14th Jan 2024||1150€ 975€||920€ 782€|
|21st Jan 2024||1150€ 975€||920€ 782€|
|28rd Jan 2024||1150€ 975€||920€ 782€|
|4th Feb 2024||1200€||960€|
|11th Feb 2024||1500€||1200€|
|18th Feb 2024||1500€||1200€|
|25th Feb 2024||1200€||960€|
|3rd March 2024||1250€ 1060€||1000€ 850€|
|10th March 2024||1200€ 1020€||960€ 816€|
|17th March 2024||1200€ 1020€||960€ 816€|
|24th March 2024||1200€ 1020€||960€ 816€|
|31st March 2024||1150€ 975€||920€ 782€|
|7th April 2024||1150€ 975€||920€ 782€|
- 20% off adult rate for children between 2 – 15 years old
- 300€ per infant under 2 years old needing cot
- 50% extra sole occupancy fee
- 10% discount for groups of 10+ guests
- Exclusive use of chalet available – please ask for quote
Terms & Conditions
We require a 10% non refundable deposit per person to secure the booking. Full payment is required 8 weeks before arrival.
Please note that we insist that you have suitable travel insurance when you make your booking, as payments are non-refundable by ourselves, but may be claimed back through your travel insurance.
***Please read below for our new COVID Ts & Cs ***
COVID 19 RESERVATION POLICIES
We require a 10% non refundable security deposit at time of booking
Final payment to be made 8 weeks before your holiday date.
You will receive a refund of your final payment:
In the event that we have to cancel your holiday.
If the resort is closed due to COVID-19.
If the border to France is closed and you cannot enter the country.
If the border of your home country is closed and you cannot leave the country, or re-enter after your holiday (including quarantine restrictions)