Winter Prices & Availability
Winter Prices 2021/22
- These prices are based on a Sunday to Sunday, one-week half board stay (click here for what’s included)
- Prices vary slightly depending on which rooms are available – link coming soon
- Prices are in EUROS and children’s prices are 20% off normal adult price (10% in peak weeks)
- Short breaks are also available from 599€
|Week||EURO per Adult||EURO per Child|
|12th Dec 2021||699€||529€|
|19th Dec 2021||999€||749€|
|26th Dec 2021||Fully booked||Fully booked|
|2nd Jan 2022||999€||699€|
|9th Jan 2022||1099€||749€|
|16th Jan 2022||1099€||749€|
|23rd Jan 2022||fully booked||fully booked|
|30th Jan 2022||1150€||749€|
|6th Feb 2022||1150€||849€|
|13th Feb 2022||1450€||1199€|
|20th Feb 2022||1150€||849€|
|27th Feb 2022||1150€||849€|
|6th March 2022||1150€ 2 rooms left||749€|
|13th March 2022||1099€||749€|
|20th March 2022||999€||649€|
|27th March 2022||999€||649€|
|3rd April 2022||fully booked||fully booked|
- 20% off adult rate for children between 2 – 15 years old
- Discount rate for family rooms – please enquire
- 300€ per infant under 2 years old needing cot
- 50% exta sole occupancy fee
- 10% discount for groups of 10+ guests
- Exclusive use of chalet available – please ask for quote
Terms & Conditions
We require a 10% non refundable deposit per person to secure the booking. Full payment is required 8 weeks before arrival & non refundable from 4 weeks before your stay.
Please note that we insist that you have suitable travel insurance when you make your booking, as payments are non-refundable by ourselves, but may be claimed back through your travel insurance.
***Please read below for our new COVID Ts & Cs ***
COVID 19 RESERVATION POLICIES
Our cancellation policy in light of COVID-19 –
We require a 10% security deposit in October (or at time of booking)
Final payment to be made 4 weeks before your holiday date.
You will receive a full refund for your booking:
In the event that we have to cancel your holiday.
If the resort is closed due to COVID-19.
If the border to France is closed and you cannot enter the country.
If the border of your home country is closed and you cannot leave the country, or re-enter after your holiday (including quarantine restrictions)