Winter Prices & Availability
Winter Prices 2020/21
- These prices are based on a Sunday to Sunday, one-week half board stay (click here for what’s included)
- Prices vary slightly depending on which rooms are available – link coming soon
- Prices are in EUROS and children’s prices are 20% off normal adult price (10% in peak weeks)
- Short breaks are also available from 599€
|Week||EURO per Adult||EURO per Child|
|13th Dec 2020||699€||529€|
|20th Dec 2020||999€||749€|
|27th Dec 2020||Fully booked||Fully booked|
|3rd Jan 2021||899€||699€|
|10th Jan 2021||999€||749€|
|17th Jan 2021||999€||749€|
|24th Jan 2021||fully booked||fully booked|
|31st Jan 2021||999€||749€|
|7th Feb 2021||1099€||849€|
|14th Feb 2021||1399€||1199€|
|21st Feb 2021||1099€||849€|
|28th Feb 2021||1099€||849€|
|7th March 2021||999€||749€|
|14th March 2021||999€||749€|
|21st March 2021||899€||649€|
|28th March 2021||899€||649€|
|4th April 2021||829€||639€|
- 20% off adult rate for children between 2 – 15 years old
- Discount rate for family rooms – please enquire
- 300€ per infant under 2 years old needing cot
- 50% exta sole occupancy fee
- 10% discount for groups of 10+ guests
- Exclusive use of chalet available – please ask for quote
Terms & Conditions
We require a 10% non refundable deposit per person to secure the booking. Full payment is required 8 weeks before arrival & non refundable from 4 weeks before your stay.
Please note that we insist that you have suitable travel insurance when you make your booking, as payments are non-refundable by ourselves, but may be claimed back through your travel insurance.
***Please read below for our new COVID Ts & Cs ***
COVID 19 RESERVATION POLICIES
Our cancellation policy in light of COVID-19 –
We require a 10% security deposit in October (or at time of booking)
Final payment to be made 4 weeks before your holiday date.
You will receive a full refund for your booking:
In the event that we have to cancel your holiday.
If the resort is closed due to COVID-19.
If the border to France is closed and you cannot enter the country.
If the border of your home country is closed and you cannot leave the country, or re-enter after your holiday (including quarantine restrictions)