Yoga & Wellness Week at Chalet Sandy
Yoga, Meditation & Mindfulness in Nature
Relax, Unwind & Enjoy the Perfect Combination of Yoga, Hiking, Gastronomy & Nature
Healthy & Indulgent Meals
Stunning Alpine Locations
We are offering a fantastic week of combined wellness activities with Yoga & Meditation instructor Sarah Sweeting.
After great feedback from our last Wellness Retreat we have released some new summer retreat dates!
22nd – 29th August Wellness & Yoga Week
3rd – 7th Sept Wellness & Yoga break
We have a structured plan of optional daily activities to join in with including morning & evening yoga sessions, some at our chalet as well as in beautiful mountain locations.
This is the perfect retreat for anyone who loves the mountains, yoga & fantastic food!
Enquire now for availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
From 1299EURO per person full board for 7 nights…
We provide everything that you need to have an excellent week!
- Daily breakfast including hot options, healthy juices, wholesome meals & homemade sourdough
- Healthy picnic lunches on the mountain or at the chalet
- 5 course fine dining menus each evening including wine & other drinks
- en suite bedrooms with mountain views
- Return transfers from Geneva Airport
- Daily Yoga sessions at the chalet & in mountain spots
- 3 days of different hikes in the area
- Optional visits to local beauty spots & extra activities
- 1 hour full body massage
- Optional classes with chef Duncan in the kitchen
- Optional vocal & breathing workshops with Sarah
Breakfast, light lunches & fine dining 5 course evening meals…
Cooked by Michelin trained chef Duncan with wine included on 6 nights. We use fresh local ingredients in our healthy, delicious dishes, including vegetables & herbs from our garden or hand picked from the local markets. We cater towards all dietary requirements including vegan, vegetarian & gluten free.
Fantastic hiking days….
along some of our favourite local routes to experience the breath taking beauty of the mountains. Our favourite activity in the summer is hiking over the last 7 years we have explored & conquered most of the peaks in the area. Routes planned weather dependent
En suite bedrooms with mountain views….
Sarah is a professional Opera singer & fully qualified yoga teacher, running work shops and masterclasses for performers, teachers, corporate businesses as well as teaching privately. She has over 20 years experience in Yoga
She was a Choral Director for The Australian Girls Choir in Sydney and is a teacher at Bodymindlife Yoga Studio in Surrey Hills, Sydney for their teacher training yoga courses.