From high Alpine ridges to breathtaking natural amphitheatres, you'll experience natural beauty in a range of different locations.
With hundreds of miles of well kept foot paths, Les Gets and the surrounding Portes du Soleil offer a paradise for walkers!
Walks start from the doorstep of the chalet, or we provide transport to and from walking destinations.
Relax in our luxury chalet with stunning mountain views and outdoor hot tub.
Enjoy delicious food cooked by a highly experienced michelin trained chef
Alpine Walking Holidays at Chalet Sandy, Les gets
Welcome to Taste The Alps offering catered Alpine Walking Holidays at Chalet Sandy in Les Gets.
We provide everything you need for the perfect walking holiday in the French Alps.
Prices start from £499pp per week and £299pp for a 3 or 4 night short break.
Included in your Alpine Walking Holiday
- Full board accommodation at Chalet Sandy.
- Detailed walking routes for each day of your holiday for all abilities.
- Packed lunch.
- Shuttle service to and from starting/finishing points (some walks start from the doorstep of the chalet).
- The option of a 2 day trek with a night in a mountain refuge (£30 extra charge).
- Evening 3 course meal using home grown and local produce cooked by a Michelin trained chef with good quality hand picked wines.
- Continental & cooked breakfast including homemade yoghurt, home cured bacon & Sausage, home smoked salmon.
- Afternoon tea & cake.
- Airport transfers arranged from Geneva airport (£65 return extra charge).
- Use of all chalet facilities including outdoor hot tub, boot room and terrace with awesome views of the mountain.
Contact us now to start planning your holiday, we’d love to have you stay!
Walks start from the doorstep of the chalet, including the Tour of Mont Chery (voted as having one of the best views in the Alps and of Mont Blanc) or we provide transport to and from walking destinations (all within a 20 minute drive).
Being passionate about hiking in the local mountains ourselves we know what it takes to ensure that you have a fantastic walking holiday! We provide first class, friendly service and exceptional food to compliment your day walking in the mountains and offer a wealth of local knowledge to help plan your walks for each day of your holiday!
Each day we provide you with a choice of walks for different abilities that start from the same location and take the weather conditions of the day into consideration. During your stay we’re sure you’ll want a day or two’s rest from walking. That’s no problem, there are plenty of other activities to do locally – why not have a relaxing day by the swimming lake in Les Gets or experience one of the many activities the local area has to offer? You can plan your week as you wish or take advantage of our planned walking itinerary.